1 Checking to ensure that you and your web host have the minimum requirements to run WordPress.
2 Download the latest release of WordPress.
3 Unzip the downloaded file to a folder on your hard drive.
4 Be prepared with a secure password for your Secret Key
5 Print this page out so you have it handy during the installation.
- Log in to your cPanel.
- Click MySQL Database Wizard icon under the Databases section.
- In Step 1. Create a Database enter the database name and click Next Step.
- In Step 2. Create Database Users enter the database user name and the password. Make sure to use a strong password. Click Create User.
- In Step 3. Add User to Database click the All Privileges checkbox and click Next Step.
- In Step 4. Complete the task note the database name and user. Write down the values of hostname, username, databasename, and the password you chose. (Note that hostname will usually be localhost.)