PHP: Hypertext Preprocessor,which the PHP FAQ describes as a recursive acronym. PHP is an alternative to Microsoft’s Active Server Page (ASP) technology. As with ASP, the PHP script is embedded within a Web page along with its HTML. Before the page is sent to a user that has requested it, the Web server calls PHP to interpret and perform the operations called for in the PHP script.
Wherever possible, Ng Softech use open standards in our client projects. We look for a wide and active community behind the selected components in each project, but are also invested in giving back to the open source community in a number of ways.
PHP is one of the most globally used web development languages in world wide web. The PHP scripting language is used to create dynamic web pages and can be deployed on most web servers. PHP’s syntax is inspired by C, C++, Java and Perl and is embedded within HTML pages for server side execution. PHP is widely used with the MySQL database.
PHP offers numerous return for developing high performing, dependable, web based applications. With simple integration to trendy frameworks, tools and seamless execution across platforms, PHP has been widely used to generate lively and interactive websites or web applications. Whether it’s a CMS based website, dating or community portal or any convention web application, PHP is a rapid, steady and protected choice for open source server side scripting.
Benefits of PHP Development with Ng Softech Team
- Vast and quick team support available by our qualified and expert team, if you get stuck with any problem any time..
- Our PHP Experts have knowledge of OOP/MVC concepts, and by this we provides scalable & robust architecture for any application.
- Huge development environment and resources are available under one roof, there our development and testing team fully test your application before deliver this to you.
To know more “How Ng Softech Application Services can improve your business performance?” Contact us!
- 10+ Years of Experience in php Development
- Vast majority is freely distributed
- Modify the software to add the functionality you want
- Developers catch security holes quickly through peer review